Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Day 9 - Final Day ............ah, F%*k It!

I decided on Day 8 evening to not bother continuing.  I was starving!  To put myself through that torture for another day for the "possible" chance of losing 1/2 lb was just not worth it to me.  So I ate a piece of ham.

The morning of day 9, I was starting to have second thoughts but once I did my weigh in and measurements, I had a headache coming on much like the one on day 2 and it wasn't worth it to continue and be a crabby bitch all day.

My final meaursements are:

Weight 136 lbs > 131 lbs

neck 13.5 = 13.5
left upper arm 10.25 = 10.25
right upper arm 10.25 = 10.25
chest 37.5 > 37
diaphragm 33 > 32.5
waist 33.25 > 33
abdomen 37.5 > 37
buttocks 37.5 > 37.25
left calf 14 > 13.5
right calf 14 > 13.5
left knee 14.75 > 14.25
right knee 14.75 > 14.5

So I still have about 1/2 tub of shake powder left, accelerator pills and snacks. I like having the shake as a breakfast option on my always hectic mornings and will continue on that as well as the pills. Not sure about the snacks as they are getting chalky tasting but aren't too bad if you eat an almond with it!

Overall, the cleanse was good - I am just bad at sticking with things, especially with all that 's been going on lately. I do feel and notice a difference from my chest down to my gut that it is smaller and I'm not feeling bloated like I usually did. Good way to cut out the at least 3 cans a day of diet Pepsi and other junk. I do feel like I'm not craving it like I was too.

So we are moving Friday and I'll be super busy with trying to get the house organized and everything put away over the next few weeks and that alone will be an excuse not to be overeating since I'll be too busy.

I don't think I would buy this product again.  I feel like I may have gotten the same results by starving myself the first 2 days and then just doing protein shakes and tiny meals on the other days.

We'll see how far I get on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment